Spec URL: http://cicku.me/ocaml-re.spec
SRPM URL: http://cicku.me/ocaml-re-1.4.1-1.fc24.src.rpm
Description: Re is a regular expression library for OCaml. It has better performance comparing with PCRE in some cases.
The following styles of regular expressions are supported:
* Perl-style regular expressions;
* Posix extended regular expressions;
* Emacs-style regular expressions;
* Shell-style file globbing.
Fedora Account System Username: cicku
Ok, this is my first ocaml review so I have a few questions...
1. Under the OCaml packaging guidelines I see there should be some macros set:
%global _use_internal_dependency_generator 0
%global __find_requires /usr/lib/rpm/ocaml-find-requires.sh
%global __find_provides /usr/lib/rpm/ocaml-find-provides.sh
Per the example spec file, these should go between BuildRequires and %description. Is there I reason your package doesn't need these? In the requires output from fedora-review I don't see the MD5hash as part of the requirement so I'm thinking you do need this.
2. I Don't see a "make opt" or the test at the top of the spec. Does this library not support byte-code only arches?
3. I assume these are not stripped per the OCaml guidelines because they would not function?
ocaml-re.x86_64: W: unstripped-binary-or-object /usr/lib64/ocaml/re/re_str.cmxs
ocaml-re.x86_64: W: unstripped-binary-or-object /usr/lib64/ocaml/re/re_glob.cmxs
ocaml-re.x86_64: W: unstripped-binary-or-object /usr/lib64/ocaml/re/re_pcre.cmxs
ocaml-re.x86_64: W: unstripped-binary-or-object /usr/lib64/ocaml/re/re_posix.cmxs
ocaml-re.x86_64: W: unstripped-binary-or-object /usr/lib64/ocaml/re/re.cmxs
ocaml-re.x86_64: W: unstripped-binary-or-object /usr/lib64/ocaml/re/re_emacs.cmxs
ocaml-re.x86_64: W: unstripped-binary-or-object /usr/lib64/ocaml/re/re_perl.cmxs
jonludlam's scratch build of ocaml-re-1.4.1-1.fc23.src.rpm for f23 completed http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=11536753
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1174036 ***