Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1266035
inconsistent dialog ui
Last modified: 2016-05-19 21:23:50 EDT
Description of problem:
The ui throught all dialogs is inconsistent. Components are not aligned or on different places in different dialogs (and their tabs) or even lines.
Here is a list components which don't have consistent placement in the dialog. I also list examples where you can see the inconsistency but the problem is general. It's most visible in New VM dialog.
- combo boxes (New VM -> Resource allocation)
- help icons (New VM -> System, New Cluster -> Scheduling policy)
- indentation of tab content (New VM -> Random Generator vs. New VM -> System vs. New VM -> Foreman/Satellite)
- check boxes (New Cluster -> Console vs. new Cluster -> General)
- chain icon (New VM -> Host -> Instance type vs. Migration options: migration downtime )
- edit fields (New VM -> Resource allocation)
- gaps between lines (New VM -> System -> Operating System / Instance type vs. Instance Type / Optimized for)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to webadmin and open various dialoags and tabs in them
Closing this one, as other bugs were opened on specific issues - thanks Karolina!