Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1266157
Test FCOE storages domains
Last modified: 2016-05-10 08:46:45 EDT
Test FCoE for gaps\issues.
This also needs to be tested on RHEV-H
Tested storage basic sanity using a single host connected to storage server by FCoE. Used a regular FC domain(s) based on the LUNs exposed by FCoE.
The following flows tested and passed:
- DC initialization (domain creation, attachment and activation) (2 domains)
• VM creation with OS rhel7.1, with 2 disks attached (thin, prea)
• VM deletion with pre and thin disks
• Snapshot creation (live)
• Snapshot preview
• Snapshot undo
• Snapshot commit
• Clone from snapshot
• Live snapshot merge
• Cold snapshot merge
• Hotplug disk
• lsm (thin and pre)
• cold move
• Template creation
• Template deletion
• create vm from temp (thin and cloned)
• vm export
• template export
• vm import (while source image exists and while not)
• template import
• master domain failover (maintenance and block)
kernel - 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64
Elad, can you please also check:
- Add a new LUN to existing Storage domain ( discovery of new device).
- Resize a LUN that is part of an existing storage domain.