Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 126818
RFE : lsof 4.71 is available
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:45 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040510
Description of problem:
According to the home of the lsof utility
(ftp://lsof.itap.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/) there is a newer
stable version available than the version currently in Fedora Development.
The version of the lsof package currently available in Fedora
Development is "lsof-4.68-3".
The version available on the site above is version 4.71.
New in version 4.71 :
* Improved shell-portability of the Configure script.
* Added bz2 compression.
* Updated Linux AX25 support.
* Added raw IPv6 support to Linux lsof.
* Improved handling of parameters after "-i@".
* Added "-x [fl]" cross-over option, which enables +d and
+D processing to cross over symbolic links and/or file system
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Check ftp://lsof.itap.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/
2. Check Fedora Development tree.
Package "lsof-4.72-1.i386.rpm" is in the Fedora Development tree now.