Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1268698
Review Request: rubygem-guard-bundler - Guard gem for Bundler
Last modified: 2017-12-13 09:41:42 EST
Spec URL: https://github.com/ilgrad/fedora-packages/raw/master/rubygems/rubygem-guard-bundler.spec
SRPM URL: https://github.com/ilgrad/fedora-packages/raw/master/rubygems/rubygem-guard-bundler-2.1.0-1.fc24.src.rpm
Description: Guard::Bundler automatically install/update your gem bundle when needed.
Fedora Account System Username: ilgrad
Hi Ilya, I did informal review on your package and I found following:
* Group is not needed
- Group tags are not needed currently, so you should delete lines:
* Tests are not working
- Tests are not working properly, because it seems upstream didn't include spec
folder in the gem. Please fix this.
* Include Runtime Dependencies
- With tests I discovered there are runtime dependencies that need to be added.
Please do so.
I did not discover other errors.
Also grab the license from upstream:
Missing runtime deps:
Runtime Dependencies (3):
bundler ~> 1.0
guard ~> 2.2 → not packaged
guard-compat ~> 1.1 → not packaged
(In reply to Robert-André Mauchin from comment #2)
> Also grab the license from upstream:
the license is already present
new spec: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ilgrad/fedora-packages/master/rubygems/rubygem-guard-bundler.spec
new srpm: https://github.com/ilgrad/fedora-packages/raw/master/rubygems/rubygem-guard-bundler-2.1.0-2.fc27.src.rpm
* Remove Coveralls dependecy
- We don't care about code coverage, so Coveralls pulls in just more
unnecessary dependencies. Please remove the dependency. This might be the
# We don't care about code coverage.
sed -i '/[cC]overalls/ s/^/#/' spec/spec_helper.rb
* Remove the rubygem(guard) dependnecy.
- Is this dependency required? So far, I have not installed the package and it
does not look to be required.
* Make sure the test suite is working.
- It seems that spec_helper library needs to be explicitly loaded to run the
- It seems that Gemfile is missing to execute some tests. This should help:
echo "source 'http://rubygems.org'" > Gemfile
- the "-Ilib" is not required
- You don't have to delete the test suite after its execution.