Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1275009
Last modified: 2017-02-18 11:15:34 EST
Spec URL: https://williamjmorenor.fedorapeople.org/rpmdev/nodejs-chroma-js.spec
SRPM URL: https://williamjmorenor.fedorapeople.org/rpmdev/nodejs-chroma-js-1.1.1-1.fc24.src.rpm
Fedora Account System Username: williamjmorenor
Thanks for packaging.
This needs some work before I can approve:
- License: should be BSD, not GPL, it also seems that there are more license files, please check if this is multi-licensed and set correct licenses
- URL: Please set correct url which points to the actual package
- BuildRequires, I expect there are some deps missing, at least grunt-cli
- %prep, use "cp -p" to preserve timestamps
- %build, package needs to be build with "grunt"
- Please add %check section with tests
- %install, nothing is being installed
- %changelog, incorrect version 1.0.0 instead of 1.1.1
If you need help/clarification on some items let me know.
Thanks for take the review.
I am not sure about how to build the sources with grunt in %%build. Can please provide me a example.
Excuse me for the late response
you can build with:
Only thing is that dependency grunt-replace is not packaged yet. You will have to package that one first (or just use sed to set the version in chroma.js, and patch out grunt-replace out of the Gruntfile.js).
This is a quite old review request, do you still want to package this or can we close this request?
Not rigth now, thanks for the review.