Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1275339
Moving group of element from one container to another don't update associations
Last modified: 2015-11-18 07:41:42 EST
Created attachment 1086532 [details]
Incorrect associations in Containers
Description of problem:
If you try to move group of elements (such as StartEvent, Tasks, EndEvent and so on) from one container to another all elements in a group will be associated with old container. See attachment.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Business process with two Swimlane (or Subprocess)
2. Add StartEvent->Task->EndEvent to first Swimlane
3. Select StartEvent, Task and EndEvent togather
4. Move group to another container
1. Elements visually will be under second container
2. All elements will be associated with first container
1. Elements visually will be on second container
2. All elements will be associated with second container
Raising priority to urgent as discussed by e-mail.
Pull requests with fix:
*** Bug 1278756 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Rajesh, this was included in the CR1 build, so I am setting target milestone accordingly.
Verified bug 1283196 was filed and bug 1273324 returned.