Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1278067
Hosted Engine status show as "Can't connect to HA daemon" after upgrade RHEV-H 7.2 via TUI
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:17:29 EST
Fixed bug tickets must have target milestone set prior to fixing them. Please set the correct milestone and move the bugs back to the previous status after this is corrected.
1. Auto install RHEV-H 7.2-20151029.0 (BOOTIF=eth0 storage_init=ata adminpw=xxxxxx firstboot).
2. File the OVA URL with correct path
3. Click <Setup Hosted Engine>
4. Finish the configuration in console.
5. Reboot RHEV-H.
6. TUI upgrade to rhev-hypervisor-7-7.2-20151029.0
7. Login RHEV-H, check engine status.
8. Check network status in TUI.
9. Check network status in console.
1. Engine can work fine without error, it show as "Engine is running on xxx"
2. network is configured and work fine.
So the bug is fixed by above build, I will verify this bug after bug status change to ON_QA.
according to comment 3, change the status to verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.