Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1280296
Rebase to the latest Ruby 2.2 point release
Last modified: 2018-03-15 14:40:11 EDT
New Ruby 2.2 release is available. We should consider rebase.
I'd like to see this rebase occur, too.
Please note that 2.2.5 is already released:
This is the last regular maintenance release of Ruby 2.2. After this, only security releases will be provided for one additional year.
Latest Ruby 2.2 release:
Contains fixes for:
- Bug CVE-2017-0898: Buffer underrun vulnerability in Kernel.sprintf
- Bug CVE-2017-10784: Escape sequence injection vulnerability in the Basic authentication of WEBrick
- Bug CVE-2017-14033: Buffer underrun vulnerability in OpenSSL ASN1 decode
- Bug CVE-2017-14064: Heap exposure in generating JSON
- Multiple vulnerabilities in RubyGems
Ruby 2.2.9 is now available: