Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1283711
Console: unsupported locales results in mixed languages in BC
Last modified: 2016-03-11 12:08:57 EST
Created attachment 1096767 [details]
Mixed languages in BC with unsupported locales
Description of problem:
When unsupported locales are chosen, than the BC is translated to several languages
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. go to the business central with unsupported locales eg.
2. Go to Console where some filters are presented. Jobs, Process Instances, Tasks
3. Menu is in English and filters are in different language
Mixed languages in BC
BC is in English
1) Work with supported locales, eg. Chinese
2) Set back to unsupported or english
3) you can see mixed languages
4) Restart browser and mixed languages are set after restart too
Is the same issue as https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1283916
Currently, If you want regenerate the titles in one specific locale of the default filters you have to restore the default filters navigating in that locale
I worked in Chinese locales and then switched to English. Filters in Jobs/Process Instances/Tasks Perspectives are in Chinese. BPMS6.3.0.DR1
Created attachment 1130538 [details]
Chinese filters with English locales.
The title and description of the filter are introduced in one specific locale and it doesn't change when the user change the navigation language.
This commits adds the ability of translate just the default filters title and description in each section: Task, process instance and jobs.
Here the PRs:
The sensation of mixing languages will remains with the filters that have been created by the user.
In the future, be can add the ability of introduce the titles and descriptions in different languages