Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1284604
Rosegarden 15.10 is available
Last modified: 2015-12-08 14:53:52 EST
Description of problem:
Rosegarden 15.10 “Oranges and Lemons” released
The latest available in Fedora is 14.12 (10 months old)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. dnf install rosegarden4
2. use it
====== ROSEGARDEN 14.12, codename "Lovely Lady" RELEASED ======
The Rosegarden team is proud to announce the release of version 14.12 of Rosegarden, an audio and MIDI sequencer and musical notation editor for Linux.
This is a routine maintenance release.
===== Bug Fixes =====
* Fix translation bug #1423 via patch from Stuart Prescott; update all translations. (r13665)
* Position pointer now moves to the end of paste to allow repeated pasting of segments. (r13667)
* Fix recording of zero-length events (Bug #1365, r13672)
* Add MuPDF and ePDFView to supported PDF viewers (Thomas Kaeding, r13673)
* Disable destructive actions in playback/record (Bug #837, r13676)
* Numerous fixes to opening http and ftp URLs by drag/drop. With help from Tim Munro. (r13704, r13705, r13706, r13712)
* Several Qt5 related patches from Tim Munro.
* Set note-off velocity to 64 as recommended by the MIDI spec. (Bug #1426, r13710)
* Set default volume to 100 in rgd files (r13794)
* Add support for and prefer xdg-open for opening PDF files
===== New Features =====
* You can enter text dynamics from "d05" to "d125" counting by 5 to get these velocities interpreted directly as written (Fernando Martin, r13666)
Created attachment 1097761 [details]
[patch] Update to 15.10 (#1284604)
"parmesan" & "feta" package don't have README & COPYING file...
Created attachment 1097762 [details]
file requiered by .spec
Release note from Rosegarden 15.10
rosegarden4-15.10.2-1.fc23 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 23. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-9809f5de2a
rosegarden4-15.10.2-1.fc23 has been pushed to the Fedora 23 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
$ su -c 'dnf --enablerepo=updates-testing update rosegarden4'
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-9809f5de2a
Work for me on i386.
On x86_64, we hit the [#1285020](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1285020), so crash ! but it's not related to rosegarden
rosegarden4-15.10.2-1.fc23 has been pushed to the Fedora 23 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.