Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1285309
Unable to attach nic after upgrade 220.127.116.11 to 3.6.0-20 / vNIC list empty in New VM dialog
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:49:16 EST
Description of problem:
Unable to attach nic after upgrade 18.104.22.168 to 3.6.0-20 / vNIC list empty in New VM dialog.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
rhevm-22.214.171.124-0.1.el6ev.noarch -> rhevm-126.96.36.199-0.1.el6.noarch
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install 188.8.131.52-0.1.el6ev and have a host and create a vm and run vm
2. upgrade engine to 184.108.40.206-0.1
3. try to create new vm and select nic
unable to create a vm with nic attached from 'New VM' dialog
- hosts were 3.5 vdsm and rhel7.1
- i can see there's 'rhevm' vNIC profile in Networks (maintab) -> rhevm - vNIC profiles subtab
Jiri, is it the same as BZ #1279955 ?
works with latest build rhevm-3.6.1-0.2.el6.noarch