1. Install Fedora/CentOS into an image with a LVM thinp layout, i.e. using "autopart --type=thinp" in a kickstart
2. Run guestfish -ia <image> to inspect the image
3. Ensure that cat /etc/os-release works
The following error should not appear:
$ guestfish -ia ../ovirt-node-appliance-auto-installation.qcow2
libguestfs: Fehler: internal_parse_mountable: internal_parse_mountable_stub: /dev/centos/pool00: No such file or directory
This is being fixed by the rebase, bug #1218766.
Verified with the packages:
1. Download Fedora-Server-DVD-x86_64-23.iso and install image with LVM thinp layout:fedora23.qcow2
2. Run guestfish -ia <image> to inspect the image:
# guestfish -ia /home/xchen/my-images/fedora22.qcow2
><fs> cat /etc/os-release
VERSION="23 (Server Edition)"
PRETTY_NAME="Fedora 23 (Server Edition)"
No error prompt out.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.