Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1291146
[de_DE][Admin Portal] - Icon overlapping in New Network Interface form
Last modified: 2016-04-21 10:35:10 EDT
Created attachment 1105502 [details]
Overlapping icon and text screen shot
Description of problem:
There is an overlapping between icon and text observed in New Network Interface form under Virtual Machines --> Network Interfaces
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager Version: 18.104.22.168-0.1.el6
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login in RHEVM Admin Portal with de_DE(German) Language
2. Click on Virtual Machines Tab
3. Click on any existing VMs (Otherwise please create a New VM first then click)
4. Check below and click on - Network Interface Sub tab
5. Click on New (To create a New Network Interface)
6. Observe "Unplugged" icon and corresponding Text under "Card Status" Level
Overlapping between icon and text observed
There should be no overlapping. Least gap should be restored.
Screen shot attached and overlapping pointed out with an red arrow.
Bug tickets must have version flags set prior to targeting them to a release. Please ask maintainer to set the correct version flags and only then set the target milestone.
should be fixed by the patch for bug 1183462.
failedQA in rhevm-webadmin-portal-22.214.171.124-0.1.el6.noarch
Target release should be placed once a package build is known to fix a issue. Since this bug is not modified, the target version has been reset. Please use target milestone to plan a fix for a oVirt release.
Lukas, can you attach the current dialog, and explain how it fails QA?
Created attachment 1117861 [details]
Tested in FF 38.5
see screenshot included
VERIFIED in rhevm-webadmin-portal-3.6.5-0.1.el6.noarch