IdM rebased to version 4.4.0
The _ipa*_ packages have been upgraded to upstream version 4.4.0, which provide a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version:
* Improved Identity Management (IdM) server performance, such as faster provisioning, Kerberos authentication, and user and group operations with many members.
* DNS locations to enable clients in a branch office to contact only local servers with the possibility to fall back to remote servers.
* Central replication topology management.
* The number of supported replication partners has been increased from 20 to 60 replicas.
* Authentication indicator support for one-time passwords (OTP) and RADIUS. Authentication indicators can be enabled for hosts and services individually.
* Sub-CA support enables the administrator to create individual certificate authorities to issue certificates for specific services.
* Enhanced smart card support for Active Directory (AD) users enables the administrator to store smart card certificates in AD or IdM overrides.
* IdM server API versioning.
* Support for establishing external trusts with AD.
* Alternative AD user principal names (UPN) suffixes.