Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1293404
[RFE] Certificate Tool: List
Last modified: 2016-04-14 07:54:37 EDT
- What is the nature and description of the request?
As an admin I need the ability to know what certificates and certificate authorities I currently am using in my .kube/config
- Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
So that they can know who signed their certs, where they are pointed and which one is specified (in case they are trying to change it)
- How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Add an oc or kube command that can list/edit/modify the CAs, certificates,and keys listed in the .kube/config on each node/master.
The ability to List the current features.
- Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
Not that I could find
- List any affected packages or components.
*** Bug 1293403 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1293395 ***