Bug 1304012 - Can't see logs on failed build
Can't see logs on failed build
Status: CLOSED CURRENTRELEASE
Product: Copr
Classification: Community
Component: frontend (Show other bugs)
unspecified
Unspecified Unspecified
unspecified Severity unspecified
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: clime
:
: 1304695 1306183 (view as bug list)
Depends On:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2016-02-02 11:48 EST by Tom "spot" Callaway
Modified: 2016-03-29 08:22 EDT (History)
6 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2016-03-29 08:22:18 EDT
Type: Bug
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description Tom "spot" Callaway 2016-02-02 11:48:07 EST
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/spot/chromium/build/156327/

All the links are 404...
Comment 1 clime 2016-02-05 09:11:18 EST
The builds
Comment 2 clime 2016-02-05 09:14:36 EST
...got deleted. Failed builds are pruned every day, which is too often and will be subject to change. 

Related to: Bug 1304695
Comment 3 Jens Petersen 2016-02-14 07:36:21 EST
I think you'll find that there were never any files written unless they're always being removed within seconds of failure.
Comment 4 Sergio Monteiro Basto 2016-02-15 12:32:38 EST
(In reply to Tom "spot" Callaway from comment #0)
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/spot/chromium/build/156327/
> 
> All the links are 404...

the links are :
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/spot/chromium/fedora-22-x86_64/00156327-native_client

shouldn't be copr.fedorainfracloud.org ? 

I also have some 404 but on my case , for example: 
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sergiomb/buildsforF21/package/azureus/

this link 
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs//buildsforF21/build/147223/ 
gives 404

because the correct is : 
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sergiomb/buildsforF21/build/146116/

url don't have miss my username. 

in https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sergiomb/buildsforF21/monitor/ 
links are correct. 

BTW monitor webpage, reports azureus as failed when it was succeeded (other bug)
Comment 5 clime 2016-02-29 08:02:51 EST
In reply to Jens Petersen from comment #3)
> I think you'll find that there were never any files written unless they're
> always being removed within seconds of failure.

That is the case for SRPM import failures (into dist-git). If that happens, no directory for build results is even created and the link to the build results should be disabled in UI (so no 404s).

The only way, that I currently know of, to get empty white page from copr-be machine with just 404 error is for the build directory to get deleted by the prunning script.
Comment 6 clime 2016-02-29 08:09:35 EST
(In reply to Sergio Monteiro Basto from comment #4)
> (In reply to Tom "spot" Callaway from comment #0)
> > https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/spot/chromium/build/156327/
> > 
> > All the links are 404...
> 
> the links are :
> https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/spot/chromium/fedora-22-
> x86_64/00156327-native_client
> 
> shouldn't be copr.fedorainfracloud.org ?

No, the build results are stored on a separate copr-be machine.

> I also have some 404 but on my case , for example: 
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sergiomb/buildsforF21/package/
> azureus/
> 
> this link 
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs//buildsforF21/build/147223/ 
> gives 404
> 
> because the correct is : 
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sergiomb/buildsforF21/build/146116/
> 
> url don't have miss my username. 

This is a separate issue. It has been fixed by fce4438bba.

> in https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sergiomb/buildsforF21/monitor/ 
> links are correct. 
> 
> BTW monitor webpage, reports azureus as failed when it was succeeded (other
> bug)

Please, look into the list of COPR bugs and report this one if it has not been reported yet.
Comment 7 clime 2016-02-29 08:10:34 EST
Fixed by a5c93116e2.
Comment 8 clime 2016-03-04 02:24:25 EST
*** Bug 1304695 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 9 clime 2016-03-04 02:26:18 EST
*** Bug 1306183 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 10 Jakub Kadlčík 2016-03-15 04:47:13 EDT
Code with this fix is currently deployed on testing server.
You can test it before it will be deployed to production.
Please see: http://copr-fe-dev.cloud.fedoraproject.org
Comment 11 Jakub Kadlčík 2016-03-29 08:22:18 EDT
Copr production machines were upgraded to version containing a fix to this issue.
If you are not satisfied with provided solution, please feel free to reopen this.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.