Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1310395
Click on project details throwing out from Horizon
Last modified: 2016-04-07 17:29:24 EDT
Description of problem:
Click on project details through 'Identity' tab, causes to logout from Horizon.
It happens when creating a new project and creating a new user as member user to that project
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Horizon with an admin user
2. Create a project
3. Create a new user for that project as member user
4. Logout from Horizon
5. Login to Horizon with the new created user
6. Click on 'Identity' -> 'Project' -> 'the-new-project(project details)'
7. Try once more to login to Horizon with the new created user
1. Click on <'the-new-project'> causes to logout from Horizon
2. Failure to login to Horizon with the new created user
1. Project details should be displayed
2. Login to Horizon with the new created user should succeed
*** Bug 1310396 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1310397 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Could you please provide more info.
I can not reproduce this, but I remember having seen such an issue last week with mitaka.
How did you install, what kind of tokens are you using?
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.