Created attachment 1136505 [details]
Description of problem:
A user with a role assigned that allows to view some resources, like Lifecycle environments
There are two problems on the Lifecycle environments list page:
1) "Add New Environment" buttons are displayed but when we click on them, you get a 403 error => a display issue.
2) Environment names are not displayed in tables.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Define a user role which is alloed to view lifecycle env
2. Visit the lifecycle env page
1) Seeing the add lifecycle env buttons
2) not displaying the lifecycle env names
1) Not seeing the add lifecycle env buttons
2) displaying the lifecycle env names
Created attachment 1136506 [details]
Upstream bug assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moving to POST since upstream bug http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/13905 has been closed
Created attachment 1222395 [details]
Verified in Sat 6.3 snap 6, user with aforementioned permissions can view lc environments as expected and no add buttons appear (see attached screenshot)
*** Bug 1420511 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1372737 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Created attachment 1319119 [details]
Verified on satellite-6.2.12-1.0.el7sat.noarch, see attached screenshot
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.