Description of problem:
view_lifecycle_environments will not show lifecycle environments on https://satellite6.example.com/lifecycle_environments
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Satellite 6.2.7
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create additional lifecycle environments other than Library
2. Create a role with the following permissions:
Lifecycle Environment edit_lifecycle_environments, promote_or_remove_content_views_to_environments, view_lifecycle_environments
3. Assign a user to that role
4. Log in with that user and navigate to Content -> Lifecycle Environments (https://satellite-test/lifecycle_environments)
You can see the presence of the tables showing Content Views and Content Hosts in each Lifecycle Environment, but the Clickable Content View name link is missing from the top of each, making them unable to be navigated or even discerned from each other.
The Lifecycle Environment's name should appear at the top of each table section with a clickable link to the actual instance of the specific Lifecycle page
- Adding the "create_lifecycle_environments" permission will allow the Lifecycle Environment names to show up and be clicked on.
- Also, I can still directly view a Lifecycle Environment by going to the URL directly even without the "create_lifecycle_environments" permission (i.e. https://satellite-test/lifecycle_environments/5/details)
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/18708 from this bug
After further investigation, this bugzilla as a duplicate of bug 1317837.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1317837 ***