Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 133812
firefox: GNOME accessibility causes evil random segfaults
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:50 EST
Description of problem:
I keep getting random segfaults with firefox. Yes, I've tried wiping
my profile. I'll post a backtrace.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
firefox-0.10.0-1.0PR1.1 (and the one just before it)
Often, but not with the same actions
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Firefox
2. Do stuff
3. Do more stuff
Stuff gets done ;)
Created attachment 104385 [details]
Created attachment 104542 [details]
all backtraces were made with firefox-debuginfo installed.
#s 5-7 are with firefox-0.10.0-1.0PR1.3.
#s 2-4 are probably the version before that.
#s 6-7 were made with glib2-debuginfo installed as well.
So far, this only happens when
Ok, i got an upstream dev with an AMD64 to test this after toggling
the gconf key and he confirmed. Marking UPSTREAM.
*** Bug 135277 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***