_NetworkManager_ rebased to version 1.8
The _NetworkManager_ package has been upgraded to upstream version 1.8, which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version. Notable changes include:
* Support for additional route options has been added.
* Managed state of device until reboot has been persisted.
* Devices that are externally managed are now correctly handled.
* Networked reliability on multihomed hosts has been enhanced.
* Hostname management is now more flexibly configured.
* Support for changing and enforcing `802-3 link properties` has been added.