_NetworkManager_ rebased to version 1.8
The _NetworkManager_ package has been upgraded to upstream version 1.8, which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version. Notable changes include:
* Support for additional route options has been added.
* Managed state of device until reboot has been persisted.
* Devices that are externally managed are now correctly handled.
* Networked reliability on multihomed hosts has been enhanced.
* Hostname management is now more flexibly configured.
* Support for changing and enforcing `802-3 link properties` has been added.
like for rhel-7.3, where we rebase NetworkManager to upstream 1.4.x release,
rebase NM againt for rhel-7.4 to the current latest upstream (which will be 1.8.x or even later).
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.