Description of problem:
Container conditions cannot be opened from conditions list in the right screen.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Control->Explorer.
2. Expand Conditions accordion.
3. Create a Replicator Condition, Pod Condition, Container Node Condition or Container Image Condition.
4. Click on the Replicator Condition, Pod Condition, Container Node Condition or Container Image Condition node to list all available conditions for that type.
5. Click on some condition in the right screen.
A condition details should be opened.
Host and VM conditions are opened fine.
Is this issue similar to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1404469. Can you please have someone look into it.
Possible duplicate of bug 1404469
I added two new Pod conditions. Saved and was able to expand the list and view the newly created conditions.