Description of problem: KDE screensaver displays a blank screen (but
uses password box to unlock) on lock screen. Test screensaver displays
screensaver from COnfigure desktop.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Lock screen - KDE Menu
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup screensaver through configure desktop.
2. Test screensaver through configure desktop.
3. Lock screen through KDE menu lock screen.
Screen is blank but password functionality works.
1. Menu: Lock screen - shows blank password protected screen.
2. Right click on desktop - locks screen but doesn't display screensaver.
3. Right click on desktop and run "Configure destp, under screensaver
- test screensaver functionality works.
Screensaver works as expected in scenario 3 only.
To further clarify:
I am running the updated i810_drv.o due to problems with Intel video
This bug seems to happen with all screensavers.
I changed to a very plain screensaver and it seems to work as
expected. Perhaps this is a problem with the device driver and 3gl
it's a bu in xscreensaver
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 138655 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.