Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1447767
[3.4] During cluster issues, node left mounts on the nodes referring to Persistent Storage, these mounts removed all the data from the PVs
Last modified: 2017-06-15 14:38:56 EDT
Verified on v220.127.116.11
1. Create NFS PV and create an app using the jenkins-persistent template.
2. Once the jenkins pod is running, bring down the node by stopping it's node service.
3. The pod will be redeployed to another schedulable node.
4. After the pod is deployed to another node, bring back the stopped node service.
5. On the original node, verify the jenkins pod volume is successfully unmounted, the pod directory is removed while all data in the persistent volume are still there.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.