Verified on v188.8.131.52
1. Set up cluster with 1 master, 2 nodes.
2. Create NFS PV and create an app using the jenkins-persistent template.
3. Once the jenkins pod is running, bring down the node which jenkins' pod resides on by stopping it's node service.
4. The pod will be redeployed to another schedulable node(the mount path will exist on both nodes).
5. After the pod is deployed to another node, bring back the stopped node service.
6. On the original node, verify the jenkins pod volume is successfully unmounted, the pod directory is removed while all data in the persistent volume are still there.
According to #comment 2, move bug to verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.