+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1466136 +++
Description of problem:
Thunderbird doesn't show any E-Mail coming from a GMail account.
52.2.1 fixes it according to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/52.2.1/releasenotes/ - please push an urgent upgrade.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Thunderbird
2. The GMail account doesn't show any e-mails
- The GMail account doesn't show any e-mails
- On the file system, only empty *.sbd directories are left
- Luckily, everything is OK on the GMail server / webmail interface
- GMail account shows all e-mails and folders as before the upgrade from 52.1.0 to 52.2.0
The "Subscribe" dialog still lists all folders.
We need to put this to 7.3, what flags are required for it?
Should be fixed by thunderbird-52.3.0-1.el7_4.