+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1466136 +++
Description of problem:
Thunderbird doesn't show any E-Mail coming from a GMail account.
52.2.1 fixes it according to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/52.2.1/releasenotes/ - please push an urgent upgrade.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Thunderbird
2. The GMail account doesn't show any e-mails
- The GMail account doesn't show any e-mails
- On the file system, only empty *.sbd directories are left
- Luckily, everything is OK on the GMail server / webmail interface
- GMail account shows all e-mails and folders as before the upgrade from 52.1.0 to 52.2.0
The "Subscribe" dialog still lists all folders.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 is in the Production 3 Phase. During the Production 3 Phase, Critical impact Security Advisories (RHSAs) and selected Urgent Priority Bug Fix Advisories (RHBAs) may be released as they become available.
The official life cycle policy can be reviewed here:
This issue does not meet the inclusion criteria for the Production 3 Phase and will be marked as CLOSED/WONTFIX. If this remains a critical requirement, please contact Red Hat Customer Support to request a re-evaluation of the issue, citing a clear business justification. Note that a strong business justification will be required for re-evaluation. Red Hat Customer Support can be contacted via the Red Hat Customer Portal at the following URL: