Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1466158
Thunderbird 52.2.0 has issues with GMail, fixed in 52.2.1
Last modified: 2017-07-03 04:04:34 EDT
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1466136 +++
Description of problem:
Thunderbird doesn't show any E-Mail coming from a GMail account.
52.2.1 fixes it according to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/52.2.1/releasenotes/ - please push an urgent upgrade.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Thunderbird
2. The GMail account doesn't show any e-mails
- The GMail account doesn't show any e-mails
- On the file system, only empty *.sbd directories are left
- Luckily, everything is OK on the GMail server / webmail interface
- GMail account shows all e-mails and folders as before the upgrade from 52.1.0 to 52.2.0
The "Subscribe" dialog still lists all folders.