Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1467333
exception when user switches between several reports with timelines
Last modified: 2017-08-21 03:30:20 EDT
Created attachment 1293882 [details]
Description of problem:
I have 4 default timelines reports and 4 custom ones. Custom reports were made from default ones by slightly updating their filters to show this week events.
When I open reports one by one I get error page and exception in production.log.
I encounter the exception on almost each of those default or custom reports.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add f.e. any vsphere provider to cfme
2. Collect events for some time (my db dump is attached)
3. Go to Cloud Intel->Timelines page and remember default timelines reports
4. Go to Cloud Intel->Reports, find those reports and make their copies
5. Edit every custom report to display "This Week" events
6. Go back to Cloud Intel->Timelines
7. Run through default and custom reports one by one there
Error page and exception in logs
Created attachment 1293883 [details]
David, I made db dump using pg_dump. So, you have to import it using postgre tools as well.
btw, I successfully imported it before attaching it to BZ. One note you have to drop old vmdb_production before import because I forgot to specify "cleanup db" when I was dumping that db.
sure, I'll verify it along with 1475782. thank you
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1475782 ***