1. Proposed title of this feature request
>Include bzip2 binary in jenkins slave containers
2. What is the nature and description of the request?
>phantomjs is packaged as tar.bz2 and so cannot be installed with npm because of the missing bzip2
3. Why do you need this? (List the business requirements here)
>Most of our nodejs build uses phantomjs as dependency and we have to build a customized container image, or using a bzip2 binary included in the build pipeline
4. How would you like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
>Adding bzip2 to INSTALL_PKGS in the docker file of jenkins-slave-base-rhel7
5. For each functional requirement listed in question 4, specify how Red Hat and you can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
>For a pure nodejs build in the jenkins-slave-nodejs-rhel7 a "npm install phantomjs" will confirm the successful implementation.
>For a nodejs build started with maven-frontend-plugin i will provide a attachment with a pom.xml and sample source code
the package will be included in the v3.10 slave images:
(and is already available in the v3.10 centos images)