The Pulp upstream bug status is at CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE. Updating the external tracker on this bug.
The Pulp upstream bug priority is at High. Updating the external tracker on this bug.
All upstream Pulp bugs are at MODIFIED+. Moving this bug to POST.
Verified in Satellite 6.2.15 Snap 3.
1. Created a custom repository, moving through Sat process to get it into an activation key.
2. Subscribed 1k hosts to the activation key (which also provided katello-agent).
3. Each host then installed katello-agent and reported back to satellite.
4. I then switched the repo url to a larger repo with errata.
5. Sync'd the repo and watched dynflow.
6. pkill celery during Actions::Pulp::Repository::RegenerateApplicability
7. Observed that the Regen task is in suspended state.
8. Restarted pulp_workers and pulp_celerybeat
Result: the task automatically resumed and completed successfully.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.