Description of problem:
When configuring everything to access the VM console via Satellite webUI we are unable to connect. After do a deep research I got the information that this kind of connection *VNC* should be deprecated from the vSphere side, now keeping just the VMRC support.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.3.x and 6.2.x, the main issue here is the vSphere version, if product/hypervisor is running 6.5 then will fail.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure everything according  and 
2. Test the connection
Error on the Satellite webUI
Checking for the issue when accessing VM console on machines running over ESX 6.5 *and testing locally in our labs* I got some links according below
- Here we can see the issue for some browsers but nothing related to vCenter
- Here one great explanation about what should be done to configure the environment and at the end one great comment from Lukas about vSphere *Adrian, we don't support that on VMWare, only libvirt and RHEV/oVirt for now.*
- The specific issue when using vSphere 6.5
- Support VMWare VMRC Console *here the upstream code updated*
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/17727 has been resolved.
Build:Satellite 6.4.0 snap20
Satellite now has a option to select VMRC display type when creating a Vmware Compute resource.
Install VMRC Console on machine.
Navigate to the host and click Console.
Click Launch VMRC console.
PFA to see the VMRC launched Console
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.