To assist with Development and CI related work, it would be beneficial to have a single node all-in-one installation method that utilizes TripleO to deploy OpenStack and related services. The goal would be to enable PoC deployments on a single node with limited (or no) day 2 operations.
* composable services (any set of services)
* can create a set of pre-defined roles to make it easy for devs
* a condensed single node environment.
* lower bar to be able to dev/test TripleO. Single machine: VM. Simpler tooling
* alternate interface (playbooks) could allow users to run the installer itself in a container. Small footprint installer. Container -> generates Ansible playbooks. Which you launch on a host.
Related upstream blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/all-in-one
*** Bug 1519571 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.