giving ack after discussing with component qe
Glusterfs Build: glusterfs-3.12.2-16
Block Build: gluster-block-0.2.1-24
1. On a three node cluster, created 200 replica(1X3) volumes
2. Created 500 block devices for random volumes.
3. Performed reboot on one node.
4. Once the node is up and running gluster-blockd service didn't started until all the bricks are online.
5. gluster-blockd started after all the bricks are up.
Hence marking it as verified
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.