Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 165895
Text size field inserts characters on left instead of right
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:11 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050720 Fedora/1.0.6-1.1.fc3 Firefox/1.0.6
Description of problem:
When using the "edit" popup panel to modify the size of text, the "size" spec inserts on the left rather than the right. For example, if you want to get font size "24" and type "2" then "4", you get "42".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. While in xfig, insert a text string into the figure.
2. Select "edit" from the left panel
3. Click over the existing text to edit that text (and its properties)
4. Delete the contents of the "size" field
5. Type in "24". Notice that you got "42" instead.
Actual Results: Text (font) size is "42"
Expected Results: Text size should be "24".
i cannot reproduce this problem with FC5.
That's good to know. I'm at FC4, and the bug is reproduceable there.
> rpm -q xfig