From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4
Description of problem:
Attempting to install FC4 on a pentium 3, with two hard disks. After getting to the end of the process (ie. partition info, package select), install crashes with atttached info alerting that this is most likely a bug.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot into FC4 disk1
2. Select graphical install
3. Select English
4. Select US KB
5. Select Custom installation
6. Select Automatically Partiton
7. Select "Remove all partitions on this system". Confirm format.
8. Accept default size of partitions
9. Accept default boot loader
10. Select packages to install
Actual Results: After confirming installation, install crashes.
Expected Results: Install should have got through.
Created attachment 117929 [details]
This is the dump file anaconda produced when the crash occurred.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 160693 ***