Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 166455
Review Request: blogtk: GNOME app to create/edit blog entries
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:12 EST
Spec Name or Url: http://rpm.frields.org/FC4/blogtk/blogtk.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://rpm.frields.org/FC4/blogtk/blogtk-1.1-3.src.rpm
Description: BloGTK is a weblog posting client written in Python for any platform that supports Python and the GTK widget set. BloGTK allows you to connect to your weblog with XML-RPC and create new posts.
Pursuant to guidelines for license files, the new specfile/SRPM adds a proper
BSD license file, not included in the original tarball.
Anybody care to review this? (Shameless bump)
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* Desktop entry is fine
* All directories are owned by this or other packages
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* All desired features are enabled
* Rpmlint does not find problems
* Package installs and uninstalls cleanly on FC4.
* Software runs fine
* There are no install time scriptlets
* Package does not set up accounts
* Does not use make
* No daemons in this package
Built FC-3, FC-4, devel branches successfully.