From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050720 Fedora/1.0.6-1.1.fc4 Firefox/1.0.6
Description of problem:
When I click on the minimize icon of a webpage instead of it going to the panel it disappears off the desktop
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Bring up webpage
2.Click on the minimize icon
3.Webpage disappears off the desktop
Actual Results: I have to go back into browser (Firefox) and log on to the webpage again
Expected Results: webpage url should minimize to panel
No error message
*** Bug 166887 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- When you say "click on the minimize icon" do you mean the minimize button
on the windows titlebar ? (i.e. beside the maximise and close buttons?)
- When you say "disappears off the desktop" do you mean that there's no button
in the window list for that window?
- Was there a button in the window list for it before you clicked minimize?
- Is there any other button for a firefox window in the window list? Any other
buttons at all?
- If there are no other buttons, can you try right clicking on the panel and
using the "Add to Panel" item add a "Window List" applet?
- Are you only seeing this behaviour with firefox?
- What versions of gnome-panel, libwnck, metacity and gtk2 do you have?
- Did this behaviour only start happening recently? Did it coincide with
any package updates?
Closing due to lack of response.