Spec Name or Url: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/Maypole/perl-Apache-Session-Wrapper.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/Maypole/perl-Apache-Session-Wrapper-0.25-1.src.rpm
A simple wrapper around Apache::Session
(This is also a Maypole dependency)
- rpmlint clean
- package and spec naming OK
- package meets guidelines
- license is same as perl, matches spec, license text included (from upstream :-))
- spec written in English and is legible
- sources match upstream
- builds OK on FC4 (i386)
- BR's mostly OK
- no locales, libraries, subpackages or pkgconfigs to worry about
- not relocatable
- no directory ownership or permissions issues
- no duplicate files
- %clean section present and correct
- macro usage is consistent
- code, not content
- no large docs
- docs don't affect runtime
- no desktop file needed
- no scriptlets
- Apache/Session/Wrapper.pm includes:
use base qw(Class::Container);
this dep isn't picked up automatically, so it'll need a manual dep.
- Missing BR: perl(Module::Build). Since the package uses Module::Build, it's
probably best to use Build.PL anyway.
- Adding BR: perl(Test::Pod) would improve test cover.
Created attachment 118707 [details]
Patch addressing review issues
Patch applied in -2:
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Apache-Session-Wrapper
New Branches: EL-5
Owners: tcallawa gouldwp
Walter, you didn't flip the cvs flag, which is why no one saw this except me... I finally found the missing bits in my backup to go and make the branch... but there are already EL-4 and EL-5 branches for this package. I just kicked off another build here:
Tom - thanks for catching that. I was going to fast and missed changing the flag... I tried submitting the package to Bodhi, but it says "gouldwp does not have commit access to perl-Apache-Session-Wrapper"...
Walter, just go to:
Request all the permissions on the EL-5 branch and I'll go ahead and give them to you.
perl-Apache-Session-Wrapper-0.33-5.el5 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 5.
perl-Apache-Session-Wrapper-0.33-5.el5 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.