Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 16778
control-center: flashing in right pane
Last modified: 2013-04-02 00:14:24 EDT
xfree4, i810_drv.o from rc1 updates, Acer54e, 800x600@85
Open control center and click on all the images at the left: before
displaying the new stuff on the right pane there is a flashing in the
right pane. The flashing is like 2 rectangles are quickly painted, one in
the top halp one in the botton one of the right pane.
1) right pane is full of widgets
2) you click another left pane image
3) right pane goes grey (clean)
4) flashing in the top half and in the botton half of the right pane
5) new stuff on the right pane
Could you make the transition from 1 to 5 more slick (avoid the flashing)?
It's not nice to see... :-)
This appears to be an i810/dri problem (see bug 18522).
I'm closing this one since it's not strictly gnome related.