Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 168175
Review request: perl-Algorithm-Dependency - Algorithm::Dependency Perl module
Last modified: 2014-01-21 13:04:39 EST
Spec Name or Url:
SRPM Name or Url:
Algorithmic framework for implementing dependency tree
A new version has been released 1.04.
Updated spec and srpm:
- rpmlint clean
- package and spec naming OK
- package meets guidelines
- license is same as perl, matches spec, text included
- spec file written in English and is legible
- sources match upstream
- package builds OK in mock on FC4 (i386)
- BR's mostly OK
- no locales, libraries, subpackages or pkgconfigs to worry about
- not relocatable
- no directory ownership or permissions issues
- no duplicate files
- %clean section present and correct
- macro usage is consistent
- no large docs
- docs don't affect runtime
- code, not content
- no desktop file needed
- no scriptlets
- URL for Source0 doesn't work: s/www/search/
- should BR: perl(Params::Util) version 0.05, not version 0.5
- last changelog entry should be "Thu Sep 15", not "Tue Sep 15"
- add BR: perl(Test::Pod) for better test coverage
Created attachment 118840 [details]
Patch addressing review issues
Paul, all the stuff with your patch applied (No further changes).
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Algorithm-Dependency
New Branches: epel7
The Fedora maintainer (Ralf Corsepius, corsepiu) is not willing to maintain EPEL packages.
Git done (by process-git-requests).