Spec Name or Url:
SRPM Name or Url:
Test::Inline allows you to inline your tests next to the code being tested.
Damn it! New version released yesterday.
Most interesting detail of this diff:
build_requires ( 'Test::More' => '0.47' );
build_requires ( 'Test::ClassAPI' => '1.02' );
-include ( 'ExtUtils::AutoInstall' );
include ( 'Test::ClassAPI' );
=> Not unlikely ExtUtils::AutoInstall has become superfluous (at least here)
I'll try to provide an updated package ASAP.
Yes, the dep on ExtUtils is gone in this case, but a new one on Param::Util has
New package/spec to appear at:
Yet another upstream update:
New package/spec at:
Meanwhile, all package dependencies of this package have been resolved.
I would really appreciate it, if somebody would consider to review this package.
I'm back, after taking it easy for a couple of weeks due to the birth of my
- rpmlint nearly clean, see below
- package and spec file naming OK
- package meets guidelines
- license is same as perl, matches spec, text included
- spec file written in English and is legible
- sources match upstream
- package builds OK in mock on FC4 (i386)
- BR's OK; long list of versioned dependencies matches Makefile.PL
- no locales, libraries, subpackages or pkgconfigs to worry about
- not relocatable
- no directory ownership or permissions issues
- no duplicate files
- %clean section present and correct
- macro usage is consistent
- code, not content
- no large docs
- docs don't affect runtime
- no .desktop file needed
- no scriptlets
- a couple of typos/comment changes:
"# 2.100 - 2.102 ship with executable Changes" still applies to 2.103
changelog entry "Add filter-requires to filter bogus perl(strict)" should
refer to perl(script), not perl(strict)
- add BR: perl(Test::Pod) for extra test coverage
= rpmlint output:
W: perl-Test-Inline strange-permission perl-Test-Inline-filter-requires.sh 0755
script needs to be executable in SRPM or it won't work, so this is OK.
- the filter-requires script is used to filter out the bogus perl(script)
dependency originating from Test/Inline/Content.pm
Created attachment 119702 [details]
Patch addressing review issues
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Test-Inline
New Branches: epel7
The Fedora maintainer (Ralf Corsepius, corsepiu) is not willing to maintain EPEL packages.
Git done (by process-git-requests).