Candlepin has been updated to change reporting around syspurpose status: https://github.com/candlepin/candlepin/pull/2194/files
- Invalid is now Mismatched
- Valid is now Matched
Above two changes affect host search ie "sla_status = invalid" is now "sla_status = mismatched" same for purpose_status, role_status, usage_status, addons_status
- Not Specified (new)
New hosts will no longer show "Matched" on content host details but rather "Not Specified" Hosts without any purpose attributes set will show Not Specified
Summary of what the statuses mean, from Candlepin code:
* The status is 'Matched' if at least one syspurpose attribute (SLA, role, addons, usage) is specified,
* and all of those that are specified are satisfied by the consumer's entitlements.
* The status is 'Mismatched' if at least one syspurpose attribute (SLA, role, addons, usage)
* is specified, and from those specified, at least one is not satisfied by the consumer's entitlements.
* (This includes the scenario of multiple addons being specified, where only some but not all of them
* are satisfied)
* The status is 'Not Specified' when NONE of the attributes were specified by the consumer at all.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1695379 ***