Candlepin has been updated to change reporting around syspurpose status: https://github.com/candlepin/candlepin/pull/2194/files
- Invalid is now Mismatched
- Valid is now Matched
Above two changes affect host search ie "sla_status = invalid" is now "sla_status = mismatched" same for purpose_status, role_status, usage_status, addons_status
- Not Specified (new)
New hosts will no longer show "Matched" on content host details but rather "Not Specified" Hosts without any purpose attributes set will show Not Specified
Summary of what the statuses mean, from Candlepin code:
* The status is 'Matched' if at least one syspurpose attribute (SLA, role, addons, usage) is specified,
* and all of those that are specified are satisfied by the consumer's entitlements.
* The status is 'Mismatched' if at least one syspurpose attribute (SLA, role, addons, usage)
* is specified, and from those specified, at least one is not satisfied by the consumer's entitlements.
* (This includes the scenario of multiple addons being specified, where only some but not all of them
* are satisfied)
* The status is 'Not Specified' when NONE of the attributes were specified by the consumer at all.
Created from redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/26516
Upstream bug assigned to email@example.com
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/26516 has been resolved.
Created attachment 1555174 [details]
sla_status now has three search options
Testing on latest snap
Fixed in version says: tfm-rubygem-katello-188.8.131.52-1
[root@sat6-5-macvtap ~]# rpm -q tfm-rubygem-katello
I see three search options:
sla_status = matched
sla_status = mismatched
sla_status = not_specified
*** Bug 1695378 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.