From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050922 Fedora/1.0.7-1.1.fc4 Firefox/1.0.7
Description of problem:
I attempted to perform a clean install of FC4 (gave the option in Anaconda to delete all existing partitions) and I encountered this error.
The disk I am attempting to install to has an existing FC4 installation on one partition and a Windows 2000 installation on the other.
When Anaconda gets to the phase of 'Installing Packages' and an error box pops up with traceback errors (see attachment for the contents of the error box).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Insert Fedora Core 4 Install DVD.
2. Choose 'Graphical Install Mode' from bootloader.
3. Choose to delete all existing Partitions and let the disks be partitioned automatically.
4. Choose components to install and progress to the phase where packages are installed.
5. Wait for 'Exception Occured' box.
Actual Results: 'Exception Occured' Error Box. (see attachment for messagebox contents.)
Expected Results: Install should have progressed by installing packages.
Created attachment 120115 [details]
Contents of 'Exception Error' Text Box
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 160693 ***