Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 172850
gnome-volume-control: mute is broken
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:16 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050923 Epiphany/1.6.5
Description of problem:
This is a gnome-volume-control bug, probably.
I have a "mute" button on my keyboard, which is mapped to "volume mute" in gnome-keybinding-properties. It doesn't work.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load gnome-volume-control
2. Push the mute button on the keyboard
3. Icon appears showing sound is muted, g-v-c agrees.
4. Push the mute button again
5. Icon appears showing sound is unmuted, but this time g-v-c disagrees.
Actual Results: PCM Volume was muted then remained muted.
Expected Results: PCM Volume was muted then unmuted.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 208660 ***