Description of problem:
- Initial landing page for RHV-M does not show all content.
- The mobile screen shows just documentation, no scaling no scrolling.
- Smaller laptop / desktop browser (current firefox) window not showing login option, no scrolling, grow window only.
- Apparent in 4.3 either upgraded to (not an issue in 4.1) or fresh install.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- Red Hat Virtualization Manager Web Administration
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make browser smaller than full screen or use a mobile device
2. Pull up FQDN page for RHV-M server - https://[servername]
3. Page redirects to https://[servername]/ovirt-engine
4. Note that you get a handful of links all documentation, and no means to scroll, scale, or log in.
- Inability to see large quantities of the page with no work around with scrolling or scaling. This includes the web administration link.
- Ability to move around the screen in a browser - irrespective of the size of the browser window or monitor size.
- Work around simplistic enough as long as you know the URL's:
But otherwise looks broken.
note RHV doesn't have any specific support for mobile/small resolutions. However scrolling sounds reasonable to fix
This issue also happens on HiDPI screens, not just low resolution.