Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/27360 has been resolved.
*** Bug 1745930 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
@ Satellite 6.6 snap
1. Create GCE Compute Resource, load data from GCE and test connection successfully.
2. Start creating a new compute profile for GCE.
3. While editing compute profile, select any network in the networks list but not the first network in the list.
4. Save the Compute Profile.
5. Reopen the GCE compute profile and check the network selected is still the same.
6. Same tested with GCE host. (Closed duplicate of this bug)
1. The selected network is persistent post edit compute profile.
2. The selected network is persistent post edit host.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.