Description of problem:
The first network in networks list is being saved in GCE Compute Profile if I sele
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.6 snap 7
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create GCE Compute Resource, load data from GCE and test connection successfully.
2. Start creating a new compute profile for GCE.
3. While editing compute profile, select any network in the networks list but not the first network in the list.
4. Save the Compute Profile.
4. Reopen the GCE compute profile and check the network selected is still the same.
1. The first network in the networks list is being saved regardless of what has chosen while saving the Compute Profile.
The chosen network in the networks list should be saved in the Compute Profile.
The same issue is also observed for GCE Host form, the 'Virtual Machine' tab shows the first network in the network list. But provisioning has done in the selected network only as selected and as expected.
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/27360 has been resolved.
Can I mark this BZ as duplicate of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1731857 as attached PR is same and it will fix both BZs?
Merge request is already created for BZ-1731857
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1731857 ***