Description of problem:
The second run of the HBAC test via webgui ignores the username and target host despite them being select the first round and appear to be selected the second round!
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
IPA bundled with RHEL7.6
The issue can easily be reproduced
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Policy -> HBAC -> HBAC Test
2. Select username for Who (use filter, click the radio button) -> Next
3. Select hostname on Accessing (use filter, click the radio button) -> Next
4. Select service on Via Service (sshd for example) -> Next
5. Select Include Enabled for Rules -> Next
6. Select Matched and click Run Test
<<<this will display "Access Granted" or "Access Denied", which is correct
7. Click New Test on the lower right
8. For Who it's pre-selected the same username, without doing anything click Next
9. For Accessing it's pre-selected the same hostname, without doing anything click Next
10. For Via Service select different one (sudo for example) and click Next
11. For Rules click Include Enabled and click Next
12. Select Matched and click Run Test
A popup window titled "Validation error" will appear, and it states:
Input form contains invalid or missing values.
This is misleading as well as time consuming.
The fix will be provided in RHEL 8 only, closing as NextRelease